I was recently given the chance to review the new Vidal Sassoon Infa Radiance Diffuser Hair Dryer, I wash my hair every couple of days and always like to blow dry it, and then usually go through it with the straighteners to smooth it out.
I love this dryer, it has to be the best I have used. With my old hair dryer I felt like I was sitting there for ages trying to style my hair but with the Infa Radiance its so powerful that my hair is dry within minutes and the best thing is I don't have to use the straighteners which is great and saves my hair a lot of damage! My hair feels really smooth and has made such a massive difference using a powerful dryer. The Infa Radiance also helps prevents hot spots with it delivering heat more evenly. The diffuser attachment is perfect for Abigail's hair which is really curly, so is great to keep her girls smooth.
The hair dryer is available at Boots for £49.99, well worth the price tag.
- 2000W DC Dryer - lightweight and high performance design
- Tourmaline Ceramic - conditioning irons for reduced frizz
- 2 speed/heat settings - giving maximum versatility and control
- Cold shot - set your style and increases shine
- Professional Rocker Switches
- Concentrator & Diffuser - perfect curls, volume or smooth
- 2.5m Cable for freedom when drying
- 2 year Guarantee
*I was sent the hair dryer in exchange for an honest review